- 6 Granny Smith apples(mere la alegere)
- 6 wooden sticks(6 betisoare mari)
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped(caramele )
- 2 tablespoons water(2 linguri apa)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract(1/2 lingurita esenta vanilie)
- 3 feluri de cicolata pentru drizzle(alba,dark si de lapte)
Se pot darui cadou de toamna:)
- Insert wooden sticks 3/4 of the way into the stem end of each apple. Place apples on a cookie sheet covered with lightly greased aluminum foil.
- Combine caramels and water in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring often, until caramel melts and is smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Dip each apple into the caramel and gently run apples around insides of saucepan to scrape off some of the caramel. Scrape excess caramel from the apple bottoms using the side of the saucepan. Place on the aluminum foil and chill until ready to serve.